Sunday, July 19, 2009

All of the warriors cloth highlighted



So there is the cloth of all the warriors highlighted with one more level. This layer really makes the models pop, and brings the number of layers to five. This one is less subtle than the others, but it just works better. Now I can make out fingers, folds in the cloth, and the fact that there IS cloth in some less obvious places.

The lighting is a little different - earlier I had daylight bulbs in two task lamps which attached to my painting table with C-clamps, but now that room is the nursery and the table has been folded up and stored. So now I'm at the kitchen table and back to my halogen desk lamps. They have a different color light, so that's why the pics look different.

Next up: highlighting the cloth of Ecthelion, then I think I'll do the Guards of the Fountain Court. If I've got enough time after doing them, I'll base and prime five more rangers to replace the metals.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a superb unit. Very well painted, you deserve some credit. The armour is fantastic and I really like the bases too.

    Good job.

    Sigmar
    my WHFB gallery
    my WHFB BatReps

    ReplyDelete